Sunday, January 11, 2009

Why Rena Needs DSL

I used to upload my pictures to Walgreen's from home and then run and pick them up. Easy as pie. Today, I loaded my pictures on one little card from my camera, only to find out I didn't have enough room for them all so I found another card to load them onto. Went to Walgreen's and their computer couldn't read my card. Home to put them on a memory stick. Couldn't fit them all on. Took what I could fit and went back to Walgreen's. Had to wait awhile for a computer. Got them ordered and came home to erase those and put the rest on. Will go back to Walgreen's later to order those and pick up the first batch. Nice restful Sunday.

B finally called me last night. I was beginning to give up on her. I was in the midst of barfing, so I didn't pick up. Will have to call her later.

Dan has the floor done in the bedroom but many of the boards were off colored so he is taking them back and getting new boxes to do Alec's closet.

No comments: