I do not understand how people can receive plant catalogs in the mail and not stop whatever they are doing and drool and/or weep over how wonderful they are. They make my heart jump and my credit card tremble. I love them. Received a Jackson & Perkins Rose catalog today. The only one better than that is the David Austin catalog. J & P has more of the tea roses and David Austin sells more the old English ones. We need to buy fruit trees this year, so I probably can't do much rose shopping, but oh how I want to. Oooooooooooh, how I want to. OK, enough of that.
We went out to eat. Adam was playing with his straw and ended up spraying a whole straw-full of soda on his beloved mother. Joy.
While out, I saw a bumper sticker with a rebel flag and "Pride & Prejudice" written on it. Where have I moved to???? Good grief. I saw a kid with a shirt on a few weeks back that said "Preserve Southern Heritage Cock Fighting." Help!! This is a weird, weird place. Yeah, I know I am a weird, weird person, but a different kind of weird. Good weird. Not freaky weird.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment