Thursday, January 29, 2009

Doomed to Paperwork

Today can not end until I have all the paper work and files in good order. It is a mess from the moving experience. It is just about time to do taxes, so it is very necessary to get them cleaned up.

We put the heater in the greenhouse last night. This morning, it was only eight degrees warmer inside than out. We are brainstorming right now, because that just ain't gonna work. I am going to start putting my artichokes outside. Did I tell you about this? If you keep the outside for at least a few weeks when the temp is between 32-50 they think they lived through a winter, so they will produce their first year. Otherwise, it takes two years. I am going to stick them in front of the garage so if it is going to freeze, I can pull them in. Hope that works out. That will make more room in the craft room--it is jammed packed right now.

No comments: