Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fencing!!

I need fencing!! There have been ten goats on sale (cheap!) on craigslist in the last few days and I have no fencing!! ARGH!!!!

Evan and I went to the chiropractor--he is the nicest man. We were talking about my insurance. I was going to pay something towards my bill because I have a deductible to hit now, but he wouldn't let me. He also mentioned my insurance covers 90%. He said he just wouldn't charge me the 10% I am responsible for! I told him I wanted to pay it because it was worth it, but he said no. He must figure we are going broke raising all these kids! HaHa. Very nice man.

I met a Scrappin' Up lady yesterday to get a catalog from her and she told me about a scrapbook store not far from me. I stopped in today. Wow--it was a rockin' place. There were a bunch of retired gals making cards--I think they must have spiked their iced tea! They were wild. One lady showed Evan a magic trick with a dollar and then gave him the dollar. Anyway, I signed up to scrap a week from Friday. Yeah, I am getting out a little. Also made an appointment for a haircut, which for me is pretty rare. And started cleaning out my closet.

No comments: