Hey kids, we made it to Tuesday. Ain't that grand? Let me tell you something about South Carolina. IT RAINS. A lot. They are officially in a drought, which I find strange because it rains so often. When you all are getting snow, I am getting wet. What? Nobody feels bad for me?? I felt bad for me today. I took Ev out to the doctor and it poured the whole time.
He had a check up today, Ad is Thursday, and then next week Ian is Tuesday and Alec is Thursday. I just wanted us to get in with some doc so I have someone to call when someone has a weird rash or something I can't cure. Didn't love the guy but he was ok. They don't introduce themselves when they walk in a room. In Wisconsin, even the nurses and techs introduce themselves. I think I need to face the fact I am soooo not in Wisconsin. In Wisconsin, 20 year olds do not call you "honey." They do that down here. I had a gal call me "baby" one day. Have you EVER thought of me and had the word "baby" come to mind?
Margie is home with her daughter. Life continues. There is more to do to try to figure out what is up with her, but at least she is feeling normal.
Dan got my grow light set up on some shelves so I can get more seed started. I am waiting for my peat pots to come in the mail (could not find them locally) so I can repot the artichokes, cassabanana, and rhubarb. I wonder how long it takes to get rhubarb from seed--will report when I know. Waiting for papaya to sprout. Reseeded the lavender and kiwi. Still nothing there. Believe it or not, I am trying to not go overboard on this planting stuff. I would like to do so much more. I got my floating row cover so I am going out to plant some thing right in the garden when it quits raining.
Alec is getting his spacers today. Braces on next week.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment