Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sock in the Vacuum

I sucked a sock up in the vacuum and can't get it out. I guess that ends my housekeeping for the morning.

I had planned to go to the big, main Greenville library for our field trip tomorrow. Adam informed me that even though he wasn't going, he thought it was a bad field trip. Then Ian told me it didn't seem like a field trip. Alec was excited because he is a bookworm. Now, I am rethinking. Maybe we will go up to something in Charlotte, North Carolina. That is two hours away, like Atlanta. That is where Adam and Dan are flying out of tomorrow. We'll see.

Got the update on the funeral of Grandma Peggy's husband from my cousin. She mentioned I should pass the information on to my brother if I hear from him (I mostly certainly do not hear from him, thank God). She told me she hasn't heard from him in 15 years, but the Christmas cards she send him don't get returned, which makes her happy. Folks, I don't even get Christmas cards from her and I do respond. Good night, I have got me one loony family.

Got my grow light up last night. I am surprised the drop ceiling hasn't dropped from the weight of all those lights. I need to go down and move things around. I also need to buy more dirt. Buying dirt seems as goofy as buying water.

No comments: