Well, it is only 32 degrees, but the plan is to go to the zoo. I suggested it was too cold, but was informed we own coats. Huh. We'll give it a try, at least.
That reminds me--before I got pregnant with Alec, I was always cold, but something changed at that point and ever since I have been hot. I had to be careful about where I wore sweaters because I would just bake. Ok, forward to today and this pregnancy. The thing that clicked unclicked because I am freezing all the time now. I moved to the south and I am freezing. It will be 60 outside and I will have a coat on in the house. Crazy.
Dan went to the beekeeper meeting last night and enjoyed it. He learned a lot about keeping bees down here. It will be nice to not lose them to the cold. They get more expensive every year.
He finished painting Alec's room. Tonight, we'll put up the border and then go buy the flooring. He still has to make the headboard and footboard for the bed. That will be a new thing. We brought down logs from Wisconsin--he said he needs a new tool but he thinks he knows how to make it.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment