Friday, January 23, 2009

FTF #3

We were up at 5:00 and out the door by 5:30. Got Dan and Adam off at the airport and found our museum without a problem. Charlotte has a lovely downtown. Lots to see and do. The boys actually got to walk on a high wire (about 20 feet up), as the main exhibit was about the science of the circus. The older two, that is. We found a nice place to have lunch downtown and went back to the museum for a little bit and headed home. I really like the museum--it had a lot of small exhibits and then the big circus one.

Talked to Dan and Adam. He really was at a perfect age for a plane trip. I can see him talking the flight attendant's ear off. He is very happy right now. They have landed and played in Madison for a bit and are on their way to the camp. It is down in a valley, so he won't get cell phone reception once they are there.

I have a feeling it will be an early night at our house.

No comments: