Well, I received some very nice emails today, filled with support and good ideas. I really do appreciated it.
I bought some folding tables today and brought up basically all my crafty stuff. I have a table with scrap booking and stamping stuff and another with punch need and jewelry stuff in my room. Then I brought the sewing machine up and put it on a table in the living room. At least I have something to do now besides stare at the TV when I am not feeling well.
I also worked on my schedule to work out how to keep the house in better order and made a to-do list for the next week. I feel a little more on top of life right now.
I bought the paint for my craft room--it is called Bridal Rose. I slapped some up and I love it.
Dan and Adam made the race car he wanted to make and Alec and Dan made the live trap for the skunk. Adam and I made the design for the Kitty Cat punch needle I am going to make (try to make). That was about the day.
I know Rome wasn't built in a day but at least I get that I need to take the bull by the horns to get myself out of this. Let's see, are there any more cliches I can pull out of my hat??
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment