Friday, January 2, 2009

Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?

Actually, it is the big ones. Dan was out playing with them yesterday and they took off. And they are still gone. We noted Beulah appears to be in her first heat cycle, which is what we assume led them to take off. I guess Brody is her chaperon.

We both drove around and Dan walked the block--I am surprised Brody wouldn't come home. He has never been gone this long. Have to say, I am more annoyed than sad. We keep them in a kennel except when we are out playing with them and they usually stick right around us. I am so glad we weren't able to bring the other animals. All of our time up until now would have been spent on putting up fencing. We still need to do that, but I am glad it wasn't an emergent need. Well, maybe it is if these beast are going to keep taking off.

Anyway, pray my pups find their way back, please.

No comments: