They just said on the news that it might snow an inch overnight! I bet people are storming the stores right now to stock up on food!!
Someone at church today made chess cake. Why has no one ever told me about that stuff? It is made out of basically nothing good for you, and tastes as fabulous as things that are no good for you generally do.
I talked to a gal at church from the U.P. who is expecting her 5th baby (although her kids are much younger than mine) and has a cow and chickens. She grew up in the Finnish Apostolic Lutheran Church. Never heard of those folks. She said her husband came down to South Carolina to work and after a few weeks informed her they were moving done. Did you hear that fabulous former neighbor?? Does that mean you guys might be moving to Texas??
The plastic for my greenhouse is supposed to come tomorrow. Hopefully, during the day I can figure out how to get the old stuff off so Dan can help me get it back together. Then I need to figure out how to get the heat regulated and, hopefully, soon I can get the plants out there. I am running out of room as more and more plants need to be repotted.
So, Friday Dan and Adam get up really early and drive up to Charlotte to fly up to Madison to drive to Father/Son camp up by Sparta. Adam still hasn't figured this out. They get home late Monday night, so they will be gone four whole days. I think this will be the first time I will single parent down here. I need to pull out the winter clothes. They also have to bring their own bedding and towels. That is a lot to get in suitcases.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment