Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Home Again

We left at about 1:30 yesterday afternoon and went to the Billy Graham museum in Charlotte. It was very well done and there were lots of nice volunteers. Our timing worked out pretty well--we went to dinner afterwards and then sat at the airport for about 30 minutes before they arrived. There are always so many interesting people to see at the airport.

I swear Adam grew while he was gone. He showed me the pictures he took on his camera right away. The little goofball took more pictures of the dog he got in his happy meal than he took at camp. He had a good time and I am going to let him sleep as long as he needs to this morning. They brought me home a long sleeved t-shirt and a hoodie (that is the first time I have actually used that word). They made sure I knew they were 50% off. Guess that is why I got two.

My back was sore but tolerable until I got in bed and then I was a mess. I finally got up and tried my body pillow and that put me in the right position, thankfully, to be able to sleep. I am a little nervous that the baby's position is causing this and it is here to stay. I will go to the chiro again tomorrow.

Hopefully, tonight, we will get the greenhouse put together. My cassabanana and morning glories are getting humongous.

No comments: