Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ask for Squirrel

I check Craig's List Farm section every day to see what animals are available. There are always some chickens and lots of horses. Today there were goats for sale. The ad said to call the number and ask for Squirrel. SQUIRREL?? Good grief.

Making Alec muffins this morning. He seems ok, but doesn't seem to know where his lips fit in all of this.

My huge, wild goals for today include doing my laundry and the husband's laundry and actually getting it put away. Last week it took until Sunday before I put it away. Terrible. Then, I was to make this paper box for the lady from church who we are going to a history museum with on Friday. The box holds cards and a pen--I have one and the directions to make it but have not yet. I wanted to make a couple for fabulous former neighbor's older two daughters, also. I doubt I could pull out three of these in one day though. Who knows if I can pull out one. I really have a hard time seeing how to put things together. Anything. That part of my brain just does not work right.

I decided last week I wanted a cement mixer for my birthday. Just one of those small ones. Wouldn't that be neat? Think of all the damage I could do with one of those.

No comments: