Guess what I don't have today? A kitchen sink. It was leaking so Dan took it out. I have paper plates for breakfast and I think I will take us out for lunch and then to buy a new one he will put in tonight.
They got Alec's closet painted last night (it is a BIG walk in closet). I assume by the end of the week they'll have his room painted. It will be green on the bottom half and tan on the top half with a border of deer in the middle. My little hunter boy. All his stuff in in the mud room right now, so it will be grand to get his room done. I think Dan is going to put down the floor as soon as the paint is done to get him back in his room. I assume. Ought to double check that.
We don't love the laundry room upstairs (the house shakes when it is spinning) and we want to use that little room for a nursery. We have been trying to decide where it will work down stairs. Dan doesn't love plumbing, but he is handling it. I think we decided to put it in the den in the back corner and then put book cases in front so you don't see it. We talked about having it in the mud room or in the craft room, but I think this will work best. The basement is all block so it isn't easy to do the plumbing for it. That will be one of the next projects. Fun.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment