Evan just told me he is out of socks so he has to wear shorts today. Does that makes sense? It is 29 degrees outside. Shorts. Goofy kid.
The floor is done in Alec's room. They have to put the trim back and then move all his stuff back in. I still need to find something for his windows. I am terrible with window dressing. He is happy with the look of his room. I am not sure which room is next, to be honest.
Lots of flowers are starting to sprout downstairs.
I am not really ready for Monday.
Talked to B finally. We didn't discuss the issue of me not telling her about the pregnancy when she thought it was appropriate. Just got on with life. Her younger son got accepted to a school in Pennsylvania for second semester so she is about to become and empty nester. If you have a big family, you don't go through that. That grandchildren come while the younger kids are still at home. By the time this baby is Alec's age, Alec will be 26. Well, I guess the older kids have to stick around for that to actually work. That was the other sad thing--she is sure her kids won't move back to where she lives.
Also talked to fabulous former neighbor. Her hubby is going to go down to Galveston, TX to work because a hurricane wiped out a lot of the houses there. He is a contractor and there isn't much work in Wisconsin. If he thinks it is safe enough, the whole family will go down for a few months. Now, the neat thing about that is we could meet some time in Alabama, which is halfway. Never, ever, ever thought I'd vacation in Alabama!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment