Talked to Margie. Her daughter just suddenly got a terrible headache yesterday. She vomited from it and couldn't remember who she was so they took her to the ER. After two hours of waiting to see anyone, they ended up sending them to Children's. They have done a lot of testing and are waiting to do an MRI before going home. They are assuming it is just (just???) a migraine. Margie is like me, in that we do not love doctors. It was hard for her to have her daughter in overnight. In all seriousness, I spent the morning wondering if we were going to be driving up to Minnesota in case something was serious.
Today was one of those bang Mondays where I got a lot accomplished and am feeling well. I am determined, this afternoon, to find Ian some sneakers that fit without yelling at shoe boxes in Kohl's, like I normally do.
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment