I got all the evil paperwork filed yesterday. It was such a mess and I am sooo happy it is cleaned up. I also cleaned out my closet and ended up with a box for Goodwill. Today, I think we are cleaning up the mudroom before we go on our field trip. There are too many coats in there. Or maybe not.
We are going to the Cowpens Battlefield today. It is about an hour from here. It was the site of a Revolutionary War battle. And it is free to visit--that is the best part for me.
OK, who was mad at me about the dog story yesterday? Dan got home and there the dumb thing STILL was. Dan thinks someone dumped him. Apparently, that is not uncommon here. He is the friendliest stupid dog ever. Dan named him Lenny and said if he was still around tomorrow he would call the pound. Thinking he wasn't one of the countless neighborhood dogs that run free around here softened my heart towards him considerably. I gave him some dog food and he followed us around while we worked on the green house. After all the yelling and stuff we did to him, he just wanted to be with us. I am sure he would be a good pet, but I can't see him serving any purpose, like keeping critters away.
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment