Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Few Steps Forward, A Few Back

Ran some errands this afternoon and raced home to have time to get the greenhouse plastic up and secured. They sent us the wrong size. Will send the correct size tomorrow. So, next week I guess we will get that put together.

I ordered raspberries tonight. Mostly gold ones, but some red ones, also. The gold ones taste better. Also ordered some elderberries. I had already ordered the strawberries and grapes. We have blueberries here. Did I forget anything?

I bought yet another grow light for my seeds. They have some seeds out now. That is really bad for me, because I can hardly walk past seeds without picking up some. I bought delphinium and some bell type flower I can't even remember.

Alec was very excited to tell me he can bite with his front teeth. Small victories.

No comments: