All the baby stuff in my innards is pushing other stuff up into new positions already. The thing I really notice is whenever I eat, I pop out really far really high up. I eat and then suddenly look much more pregnant. Nice.
We didn't get the border in Alec's room up until this morning. It took three of us to get it up, but it looks nice. Now Dan, Alec and Adam are putting in the floor.
Ian helped me plant some cabbage, broccoli, lettuce, and spinach outside. We also put the leeks I started inside out there and covered it all with my row cover. I have no idea of what I am doing, so I look forward to seeing if it worked. It is 50 today but not sunny at all.
We also re-potted the morning glories, echinacea, and all the herbs into larger pots and seeded more echinacea, poppies, catnip, ground cherries and cosmos. I took pictures of them all in the craft room, but it didn't look interesting enough to post.
I bet they will get the floor done tonight.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment