Wednesday, December 24, 2008

What's Tomorrow?

Dan got the wall patched downstairs yesterday. We also went to Lowe's and got Ian's closet stuff. That was pricey. Much more than I assumed. But, he will have a very functional closet. He will put that together today. I have to go see the midwife at 10:00. I wish I wanted to go. Doesn't seem like there is any point so early.

Mrs. Duggar just had her baby last week and they already had a show on about it last night. The baby was transverse so they did a c-section. She was a couple of weeks early. I have never been early. That seems like it would be so thrilling. Those last days of pregnancy are sooooo long. I can't imagine getting a break from a few of them.

I sorted through all the hand-me-downs yesterday. Really, the only gap I have is between Ian and Adam. Otherwise they just go in the next kids' drawers. Anyway, it is all sitting in the living room and I need to get them cleaned up so we have room for present opening. The short people keep reminding me tomorrow is Christmas.

I am switching the kids to hanging up their shirts instead of folding them. I needed small hangers so we stopped at Walmart last night. I know that was crazy. The young gal who checked me out gave me the funniest look and said, "You really NEEDED hangers?" Like, who on earth would fight this crowd to buy some stupid hangers?? Yours truly.

No comments: