I saw one this afternoon, which was nice. It rained so hard today. I can't remember the last time I saw such a long, hard rain. I guess that is what we get instead of snow storms. We can't complain, as they are in a drought here.
Anyway, the real little ray of sunshine was when I was going through my pile of seeds I bought last month. I realized NOW is the time to start my artichokes and the thought of getting to start seeds made my little heart jump. Dan is going to set up a table and a grow light in the garage for me. I can't tell you how it would thrill my heart to grow artichokes. Saw them in the store yesterday for $3.49 each.
So, there, something nice happened today. Oh, and Dan did get my garlic in the other day. Another good thing.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment