It is supposed to be in the 60's here all next week. I saw gas yesterday for $1.39. I'm just saying...
Margie was telling me that she has a relative who's husband is an anesthesiologist and when they had their third baby, they had the best care available. Healthy baby came out with the cord around his neck. Dead. They didn't catch it. In the hospital. As she said, God is either in control or He isn't.
Dan is putting the carpet in next weekend. That starts his two weeks off. We need to figure out all the things he could possibly get done so we can make sure we have everything he needs. We think we have the entrance to the den figured out. We are going to take a little corner out of Alec's room out. I think we are going to tile part of the basement and have hardwood in other parts.
Had to laugh when the mail came yesterday. Here was a catalog from Wayside Gardens, the place I just found out was so close to me. I think I am going to get some climbing roses to go around the deck. There are also some long support poles I think I am going to send clematis crawling up. I don't know how far I will get with flowers next spring. I need to get fruit trees in and work on the vegetable garden. And have a baby. That will probably be enough. But I tend to overdo. Oh, all those birds are coming, also. Good grief. I really do need to get the perennial food plants established, though. Asparagus takes a few years. We have blueberries but I'd like to get raspberries, strawberries, grapes and rhubarb going. Oh, I need a nap.
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment