Dan got all the drywall up downstairs. Today is taping and mudding and little chores. Adam got some balsa wood and wants to build a race car and Alec wants to build a live trap for a skunk we can smell around here. In the down stairs bathroom the sink, vanity and lights are not lined up straight so there is some moving that needs to be done. And then fixing of the walls.
I'm going to clean up the kitchen and living room. It is amazing what messes one gets when so many things don't really have a home yet. I know you are jealous of my glamorous life. I can hardly handle the thrill.
I think I am going to have Alec start painting trim down stairs. Considering it will take at least a couple of days to get the drywall ready to paint, it seems awfully optimistic to plan to get all the rooms downstairs painted in the next week, but I am sure going to try. I have the paint for Alec's room, the den and his bathroom. I have the color picked out for the craft room but need to get it but I am still working on the color for the mud room. I have a dark one that would hide dirt. There is a big window in that room so I suppose dark would be ok. I can't commit. I also have a lighter color everyone else likes more, but it wouldn't help with dirt at all.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment