I got hit with a good head cold. I used to hardly ever take medicine. I relied on herbal concoctions or other natural things. In the last couple of years, though, I have really gotten in the habit of using medicine. It is definitely character building to not be able to knock back some Nyquil and get a good night's sleep. I am stuck with Breathe Right strips. Alec felt it coming on him and took my C, zinc, echinacea combo--forgot the Elderberry. Ev has a really hoarse voice. I don't think I've had a kid who sounded that funny before.
I am spending the day in bed. They all are doing school and coming to me as needed. Got a tree last night so they can decorate it after school. Dan cut his hand while coiffing the tree. I didn't even look at it--I didn't think my stomach could take it. I just told him to hurry up and decide if he needed stitches.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment