Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I Know Why They Lost the War

The Northerners won the Civil War for good reason. These people are slackers. The carpet guy called an hour before he was supposed to be here and cancelled for today. He doesn't even have our business yet and he's slacking. Dan was coming home early. I could have had the US this afternoon, but moved it to fit the carpet guy's schedule. I can't tell you how good hardwood flooring is sounding. I really like carpet, but Dan isn't comfortable seaming it. He had laid it in rooms that didn't need seaming and he's stretched carpet before but these are some pretty big rooms that need to be done. ARGH. But, carpet. It is warmer and absorbs noise. I don't know. The guy rescheduled to Friday but I think we are going to forget it. There is nothing on the boys' floors and I need them to get settled in their rooms really soon. Help.

No comments: