Saturday, December 6, 2008

Carpet Ordered

We ordered the carpet for the three boys' bedrooms. Dan decided he could do it since they have 15' widths available. Let me tell you, that was expensive. And it will be at least a week, if not two, before it comes. So, we will have to work on something else while we wait for that to come. Did I mention he is probably taking two weeks off around Christmas? I need to get everything we might possibly need so he doesn't run out of work.

He's putting a water filter in today. We had bought one for the kitchen sink earlier and it made quite a difference. We can't believe how much chlorine is in the water. We aren't used to city water. When a kid in bathing with the door closed,it smells like a pool in the bathroom.

We are trying to figure out where to put an entry in to the den downstairs. The only way in now is through Alec's room and we don't want everyone going traipsing his room. I am brainstorming right now, which can be scary. Firepole from upstairs? Who knows how we will figure it out.

I need to plan some time to take each child out to buy gifts for siblings. Have I mentioned I do not have time for Christmas right now? I need to stick those four together for a picture to stick in the letter. I should go do that right now.

No comments: