I have really had some hard days. I hate being emotional from pregnancy. I really hate getting weepy. Yesterday, I was in tears more than once. I really felt defeated. But, today is better.
I went for my ultrasound. I was irked the the doc set me up to see a high risk doctor for it without telling me. It turned out just fine. The US went well--saw the little heartbeat. They put me at 8 weeks, 4 days with a due date of July 12th. We will go back mid February for another US and see who exactly is in there. The doctor was wonderful. Friendly Christian guy--kept referring to my "young age." He said they had their last baby at 40 and it was no big deal at all. I wanted to kiss him.
Dan agreed to lay carpet in Ian's room himself to see how it goes. I am relieved. I just wasn't up to dealing with "professionals." I am sure there are good ones out there, but I had no trust that we would find them. I know Dan can do it. He just has to figure out he can do it.
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment