Dan told me he fed Edmund this morning but by the time I actually picked him up, he was unconscious. He died. Ian was the first to figure it out. Great. He has such a soft spot for the kittens. Had to work him through a good cry and Evan also. Adam handled it better. Alec is planning on having an autopsy tonight with Dad. He is studying biology this year. We are just interested to see if he had worms.
One more anti-Christmas note--I read the pilgrims actually outlawed Christmas from being celebrated over here. It is weird to be out in the stores with the Christmas music and all the decorations and not really feel like I'm a part of it. The only thing I like about Christmas are the letters and pictures that come. It is so disappointing when a card comes that is just signed with no news or pictures. I think, well great, they're still alive and still know how to sign their names. I have our annual quiz just about ready to send out. Waiting for the ultrasound to have a firm due date to share. I also need to get a picture of the kids taken. I bought a new camera with some neat features. Can't wait until Dan has time to figure it out and then explain it to his dumb wife.
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment