Monday, December 1, 2008

Running All Over Town

Good night. I have been everywhere today and I am just entirely too old to run so much. Still working on finding bedding and towels. I think I have bedding for all the boys. Evan didn't need any, but the other three did. I want primary colored towels for the robot bathroom and I can't find three primary colors. Well, almost primary. Red, Blue and Green in just bright pure shades. Good luck, huh? I took the little boys with me this morning when they were done with school and then home for lunch and then out alone for the afternoon. I hate to run so much but there is so much to look for. Found a few Christmas gifts. I found two new book series for Alec at the Christian book store. Also got him a fancy Swiss Army knife and that is about it for him. Glad to be done with one, at least.

Edmund the kitty is on his last leg--on his side really. Totally weak. We brought him in to eat some soft food and he was flopped on his side to eat it. I remembered I had some electrolyte solution for goats so we gave him some and we have him in a box inside. Just for the record, I wanted to put him down but Dan wants to wait. Probably because he is the one who has to do it.

Got the name of a good carpet guy from the realtor. He is coming Wednesday. Thursday morning I am having the ultrasound. I asked how much water I had to drink. She said NONE! WHAT?!?!? She said they don't make you do that anymore. I am shocked. I remember suffering on the way to the Ultrasound with a bladder full and caring more about when I got to pee than how the baby was. I got a pregnancy aerobics DVD and did it for the first time today. I love Denise Austin. She is such a funny thing. I did another preg aerobics tape of hers all through the pregnancy with Ian.

No comments: