Friday, December 26, 2008

Frog Guts for Dinner

Evan just told me he always has to ask me things twice because I answer with a joke the first time. It is true--I can't help it. "Where are we going? JAIL." "What's for dinner? FROG GUTS" I just can't control myself.

Anyway, hope all had a nice day yesterday. I know this is a really really bad day to be out shopping (ok, at least to me--there is no deal worth fighting crowds, except when I need hangers). I need stuff for the kids' rooms. Going from one bathroom to three and three bedrooms to five means I need more stuff. I need trash cans and alarm clocks and an extra CD player. The kids need sneakers so badly--I just noticed Ev's have holes in the soles. But, do I dare go out and fight the crowds? I guess we'll see how the old girl feels later.

I do want to go through the short three's rooms and get them all nice and organized. I just keep going back to look in them and appreciate how nice they turned out. I can't imagine when the rest of the house looks as put together.

And on a totally different note, I made a loaf of bread yesterday that turned out so well. I just dumped some garlic powder in a regular loaf and then ground up some rosemary to add. It went so well with the roast. I need to remember that.

No comments: