Got the old guy his ties and then went to Sam's to fill up the freezer I turned on before we left. Took the wrong road and ended up going to Clemson, instead of Anderson, but found a road in Clemson that took me to Anderson, which was very nice of it. It was nice to look at a new area we had not seen yet. Bought a LOT of meat and came home and divided it and my little freezer is pretty well stocked now. Ain't that grand?
Dan said they got another email about work stuff. Did I tell you he had to take the two weeks off he is taking off, starting in a few days? Just about everyone has to do so. If they don't have enough vaca they don't get paid. He explained how it saves money, but I forget. Now, he found out by the end of next year, he has to take all the vaca he earns next year (five weeks). He also has to take half of however much vacation he has accrued at the start of next year. We assume he only has about a week. So, we know he has to be off 5.5 weeks next year. I actually had to type that out so it made sense to me. He'll take some time off when baby comes but after a week or two, I get anxious to get back into our schedule so I need him to go back to work.
It'd be great to plan some trips but without knowing someone who can take care of our animals for us, it isn't going to be happening. Ian is already bugging me about when we are going to take the baby to see Grandma.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment