Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Pic


I took them outside and took four pictures. Adam's smile was really weird in three of them. I don't fret much about the picture. I figure people just want to see how they've changed over the last year. I think the last time I took them in for fancy Christmas pictures I only had three. That is the chicken coop in the background, by the way.

Church this morning. I made chicken and rice to bring for potluck. Nothing fancy. I am kind of anti-fancy right now.

I did get my cards done to send out last night. I didn't send many. I have always been one to keep in touch with people, but I have lost my umph for it. I've lost my umph for a lot lately.
Dan thinks there are a few trees on the land we can cut to bring in and decorate. I so don't want to do it, but if we are celebrating Christmas, we are having a stupid, um I mean decorated, tree.

No comments: