Went out to Alec's ortho appointment. The first week of January he gets his spacers and then a week later gets the braces. That is a two hour appointment. Oh my.
I went to Goodwill, Walmart and K-mart to find maternity shirts. Walmart didn't sell any, Goodwill didn't ave anything decent and Kmart only had t-shirts. Have I mentioned lately I hate shopping?? I need some shirts to last about six months. I don't need nice shirts. I don't want to spend much money. How hard can this be? Pretty hard, apparently. At least in Easley, SC.
Ian's room is pretty much together. They are putting up the castle bed right now. I hope we can get everything Dan needs to do in the three bedrooms done today so we can move him onto something else tomorrow. I think he is going to remove the wall to nowhere and start building the new entrance to the den next. I think.
Received a gift and nice note from the friend who is not for old gals having babies. She said she is excited for me. I don't care if people are indifferent about the baby; I just can't deal with negative. But, I was glad to hear from her.
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment