I want to title about every other post Good Grief. Today's good grief was trying to get everyone looking nice for this museum tour and figuring out how to get there and getting the animals set up and fed and looking for umbrellas, as it is POURING rain AND THEN going to the home school group website and finding out we got bumped off this tour, somehow. I called the gal who was in charge of it and she had no idea what happened. Well, I lost it. Remember those pregnancy hormones? Yup, they kicked right in and I just cried. And cried. I am sure the kids think this must have been a pretty incredible tour if getting bumped off it made me cry. There is a mom's party tonight I had planned going to but I really don't think I can handle it. Many HS moms are very nice, but just as many are really stand-offish and unfriendly and I don't think I could handle the latter right now. I might deck somebody.
So, I am going to sit home in the rain today and be sad, I guess.
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment