So, guess who ended up figuring out how to fix my side table yesterday. Adam, of course. The one who sticks to a job until it is done.
Ran some errands this afternoon. I used to shoot for running errands once a week. It doesn't seem like I get through many days without heading out. I went to Walgreen's to make picture calendars for the boys for Christmas. I did it last year and they really liked them. Picked up one more thing for Dan and I am done with my shopping. Still have to take the boys out. BLAH. Maybe Dan can help with that. I am sure he has some shopping to do, also.
Alec finished his history book today. He thought he'd get a vacation from it until the next book came. Ha--guess what the mail lady brought.
Dan got my SC license plate today. Now I have to try to drive like a local.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment