Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Surprise Guests

Dan has that weird wall down. He found a bunch of mouse poop and petrified baby mice in the ceiling. I just don't know what to say about that.

I am slow moving. This might just be laziness but let's blame the pregnancy, nonetheless. Been sorting through toys and clothes to get them in the appropriate bedrooms. Filled a whole trash bag with junk from the little boys. They shared a room for so long, it is hard to divide the toys into two bedrooms. They use K'nex and I made them sort them all out by shape this morning and divided them down the middle. I wanted to take pictures of their rooms but they are a mess right now while getting things in order. They all turned out very nice.

I need to get Dan to Lowe's to get stuff to put together Ian's closet.

Ian tells me there is a meteor shower tonight.

No comments: