Monday, December 15, 2008

Fan Mail and Dreams and Braces

My weatherman wrote back. Isn't that a hoot? He told me he would send me a picture if I wanted. That made me wail with laughter. What on earth would I do with a picture of the guy?? How very, very funny. Shaun Cassidy never did that. I would have wanted one from him. He was all over my walls.

I dreamt last night we bought a house just because we were tired of looking for one. It turned out to be a total disaster and it only had a tiny yard with no room for a garden. I told Dan we needed to just flip it to get a better one. But then he told me we bought it for $300,000 and I couldn't imagine selling it for more. It was so real. I remember every room in the house.

Alec's appointment is at 2:00. I don't remember exactly what they'll do but I remember it costs $250. And he will be all ready to get braces on in January. He over-analyzes things like you wouldn't believe. You can't ask him how he feels without a very detailed answer. I don't look forward to him getting adjusted to braces.

No comments: