Friday, July 31, 2009

Lil's First Shopping Trip

OK, she slept through it, but still, we had our first mother/daughter unnecessary shopping trip. I bought overpriced facial creams at Walgreen's to see if I can make my face look like it doesn't belong to a worn out old gal. We also went to the chiropractor. He checked her out and said she was in very good shape. He was surprised at how strong her neck was. Ian was like that too. Actually, he was stronger. He could hold his head up from birth.

Started on the school books last night and need to finish that up. Need to write up every one's individual schedules up for them. I'm sure they will change, but we need to start somewhere. I am mostly concerned about Alec. He has so much more school to complete, but he also needs time for other activities and I am not sure how it will all fit in.

We need to get back to real life. Everyone seems to think this is vacation time and not time to help mom get back on her feet.

No comments: