Thursday, July 23, 2009

Home

Got home not too long ago. She was up a lot in the night, so I didn't sleep great. All I thought was about how Dan got a good night's sleep so he will be on duty tonight and I will finally get some sleep. Sweet sleep. The Bible says something about not loving sleep--I just really like it. A lot.

One of the best parts of going to the hospital was having them get the birth certificate. That was going to be a pill. The gal who filled it out for me was from Spain. She said she had six siblings and talked about how the birth rate in Spain has dropped so low. She said her nieces and nephews don't even want to get married, let alone have kids. Then the gal with food services told me she was one of eight and talked about how the young folks today want to start their adult life with all the nice things her generation took 25 years to obtain-- like nicer houses and cars, etc. I like old people.

Agreed to go to the pediatrician tomorrow, since we were going home "so soon." That is tomorrow afternoon.

Alec's birthday is Tuesday, so I need to start getting organized for that. Have his gifts, but need to think out the rest of the day.

Need to go take a nap.

No comments: