I did actually make myself go down in the craft room and do things. It was fun, but I need a cushioned seat! Watched Andy Griffith on my computer at the same time. Lunch was brought down to me. I have a pretty cushy life.
Mrs. Hammer and the whole fam brought us four meals. We had lasagna tonight--wow, was it ever good. Evan was an absolute pill to their little 2.5 year old girl. She did scribble with a pen on something important of his, but he had no patience with her the whole time they were here and by the time they left Evan and both their kids were crying. He is going to bed early, to say the least. What a mess. A possible cold was the least of the issues. Evan has been the baby for too long and I think we got lazier with him. It shows.
Well, I am willing to bet no baby will arrive before the morning. I feel like I crossed the finish line but I don't get my prize yet.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment