Oh, we had a good pie yesterday from the blueberries. Made a huge mess making the crust--had a flour explosion.
Have to go to the library and to get milk today. Have also been informed grilling is a requirement on July 4th, so I guess I need to get something grillable. I so much prefer the days when I get to stay home. Dan is looking for flooring stores as we continue the search for the hall flooring. This is so much harder than it ought to be.
Did you ever lose a food product in the kitchen that you KNEW you had? I had this bottle of caramel syrup, like they have in coffee shops, in my refrigerator. I know I did. I used it several times. It is GONE. Have looked everywhere and it ain't there. Feel like I am possibly losing my marbles. Or someone has something against caramel syrup.
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment