Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nada

Am back to the idea I will be pregnant forever. It is easier to think that way. I certainly have become more popular, as people check in on me a lot. It is hard to come up with anything new or interesting to say, however.

I worked on some stationery boxes, yesterday, and made some cards. Have been rereading my Managers of their Homes book to help me with my schedule. She had a whole chapter on scheduling with babies, which was helpful. It has been a long time. I am putzing along with the schedule. Ian just told me last night there was a fifth grade social studies book he didn't do last year. Not sure how I missed it. Not sure why he suddenly told me. Anyway, he decided he wanted to work on it now. Ok, whatever. It isn't something really necessary to ever do, but if he wants to, fine.

Someone wants to stop over with some baby equipment to loan me. She just has young kids, like Mrs. H, and I am not up for the attention they all need. It is so kind she is loaning me things but I just am not in the mood to be social. I know, I am a beast.

Alec announced he wants to make apple turnovers. Just a warning--if you buy kids' cookbooks, your kids will want to cook. Just sayin'.

No comments: