Evan asked how many days until the 12th this morning. Too many, honey. I have lots of people checking in on me right now. That is nice, but of course it isn't like I am going to keep it a secret when she arrives. The hard thing is, being pregnant at the end is hard but what one goes through to no longer be pregnant ain't exactly a cake walk. What is a cake walk, anyway?
Right now, stop and say a prayer for my little pal Theresa who is having a procedure done in the hospital today. We need a good outcome and full recovery. I'll wait. Just say your prayer right now.
Just decided on a whim to take the kids to see the movie Up this morning. It is showing at 11:10. We never do anything fun lately and this fun allows me to sit--even sleep, if I so desire.
Made $2 yesterday from eight occurrence of people saying "what??" to me when I told them something. Actually Ian says, "Excuse me?" and Adam says the last couple words of the sentence I just said, in a tone that implies he thinks I just said something crazy.
Three of Ad's shirts still have stains from the skunk hat episode. I have to get my laundry going this morning but for some reason that doesn't sound fun and I am not moving quickly in that direction.
I don't think I have every thought getting school organized was such a monumental task, like I do right now. Somehow I will muddle through it.
Need to work on our morning routine, also. Need to get little Mr. Evan's behind moving a little faster. Seems like we are always waiting for him to finish something.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment