Yesterday, the old girl would nurse on one side, fall asleep for an hour and wake up screaming. Then, we'd repeat the whole thing. That made for a long day. Didn't have anyone around to help at all, so it was a day I was thinking there is no way I can ever doing this again!! It would be dreamy to have someone whose goal was to attend to the new mother. Not happening here.
Worked on school and the schedule between fits and feedings. We will just dive in as much as we can handle on Monday and dork our way through it until we have it figured out and life is productive yet peaceful.
Have been going back and forth trying to decide what method I will use to get life and the house back in order. I have a book about organizing that tackles a different area every month for a year. I also was considering using FlyLady's technique. Need to use somebody's system. I am too sidetracked to do it myself.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment