Saturday, July 18, 2009

Oh, Imagine That

What a nice day to have a baby. I am sure many ladies did just that today. Not me, of course, but someone must have. A whole week late, goodness gracious. Very little action, today. Did some crafty stuff. Watched too much Andy Griffith. Napped. What a life.

Dan had to cut a hole in the wall to get to a pipe. Fortunately, a picture goes where the hole is--we'll fix it at some point. Just glad to have the problem solved without needing a professional. I think it only took three trip to Home Depot!

They skipped a day picking blue berries, so they got two colanders full again tonight. We had some BB sauce on a pound cake. Alec made soft pretzels, today, also. He likes to cook and I certainly am more than happy to have someone else do so right now.

Making progress on the schedule. Have it posted up in the living room--I will have to post a picture of it--if you aren't familiar with Managers of Their Homes, it is hard to believe what goes into it. Have also been trying to make a list of chores I have avoided that I would like to accomplish throughout this coming school year. I would like to get my music all loaded on my Zune and get it organized. I have probably had that thing for two years and have yet to do so. Dumb. Also, would like to get back to sewing and that will take some time. I was never good at it, but I haven't touched my machine for three or four years, so I am almost starting from scratch.

Well, happy Saturday night. Will report in tomorrow.

No comments: