Monday, July 6, 2009

Up Too Early

My treadmill croaked while I was walking on it yesterday. Dan seems to have put it back in working order, but I can't walk on it this morning--maybe after the chiro visit. I was vacuuming yesterday and I felt my low back slipped out of place. I don't know if I am just too loose now--it keeps seeming to go in and out of position. Sometimes I can hardly walk because of the pain and then later I will be just fine. Had hot foot syndrome all night so I didn't get much sleep and am up much earlier than I ever want to be.

Alec knocked off a braces bracket Thursday night, so we have to go make an ortho visit today. Little errands are all we have planned. I was holding off working on my school schedule, but since I am just sitting around so much, I figured I might as well work on it. Right now I am at the point of just listing all the things I want to do in a day, which needs to be cut down considerably before it will work. It is such a balance to get in all the good and important things and yet not feel rushed all day. I have been doing this so long, I ought to be a pro but every year brings new challenges.

No comments: