Yesterday was not a fun day. Had a good night, though. She slept so well, I just held her next to me--good gracious, that is about the most blissful thing on earth. Just holding and smooching your sleeping baby. Had to wake her twice to nurse. I don't know how long she would have slept. She peed a few times, so I feel better. She was fussing this morning at a point when she had no good reason to fuss. Pulled out the sound machine and she zonked right out. I love those things.
This morning Evan was talking to himself. I asked him if he was interesting to talk to. "Well, I try to be a little." Kids are funny. Alec suggested to Dan we use my breast pump to milk the goats when I am done with it. Such a practical child.
Going to try to get her announcement picture taken today. My camera has a mode to only show one color with the rest of the pic black and white. We are going to try to just get the pink of her outfit.
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment