After the whole difficult night, the contractions stopped. No, seriously, they stopped. We went for a walk--short one. I am so sore and tired. I can hardly get up or down in a chair or start walking or do stairs at all. Dan contacted a midwife at a OB office who was an angel. We are going to go talk to an OB at 2:30. I am totally shocked they would see us. We already went in to sign release forms for my ultrasounds and to get records from my two doc appts and we met this woman. Honestly, she was just as kind and sweet as could be. So, we will go back and have a non-stress test and make sure all is well. Not sure what else to expect. She was so kind, I hope the doc isn't a creep. You know me and doctors. I have issues. Have you picked up on that? Will report back.
On the way there, we saw a church sign that said, "Consider the LILIES, for they do not toil." Funny.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment