Every morning, at least one child asks if I have plans for the day. Are they kidding?? I did promise I would take a shower and get dressed today, which is something I did not accomplish yesterday. I can't even remember the last time I went a whole day in jammies. That is terrible. Contractions start up and then stop. Baby moves a lot and heartbeat is good. My BP was a little high the other day but seems to be back down.
Do need to get to the grocery store with the old guy tonight. Last night, he brought home a bunch of baby equipment, which takes up a lot of room! He agreed (even suggested, for the first time in his life) to clean the garage this weekend so they have a safe place to stay until we need them. High chair, swing, pack and play, exersaucer, bassinet and car seat have all been loaned to us. That is awesome. Oh, and if we clean the garage, maybe we can find all the crib parts.
I suppose I will work on the schedule today. Am loading pictures on the computer. Adam's huge hydrangea bloomed today. Took pics of that. Tried to take a picture of myself in the mirror; not sure if it came out.
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment