Friday, July 17, 2009

Hope You are Doing Something More Fun Than Reading This

Well, I am still not contracting and Dan is having a terrible time with our kitchen sink, so we are a very depressed couple. After swearing I would not walk to induce contractions, I got on the treadmill this afternoon. Big deal, had contractions while I walked. Got off and they stopped. So I am I just going to stay on there for 10 hours? Good grief. Problem is, I can hardly walk down the hall. Serious pressure. I really am useless right now. Did work on the schedule a little.

We have a clog in the kitchen sink very far down. The first snake he bought didn't hit it. Will keep him out of trouble for the evening. I certainly won't be keeping him busy attending to me.

B's birthday is tomorrow and our former piano teacher is getting married tomorrow. I joked through the pregnancy that it would be a lovely day for Lily to come. Of course, at the beginning of this week, I didn't think I could survive until the 18th without having her delivered. By the way, Piano teacher grew up in B's church with B's kids, but B won't go to the wedding because it is her birthday. That is SO B.

Weather report: It was 95 here, in the 70's in IL and the high 50's in WI!!

Dan took the kids to find several geocaches. They play at a few playgrounds. Three of them got blisters from monkey bars. Poor Adam has one that tore and it is causing him great pain. I don't think there is really anything to put on it, is there?

Did I mention we started getting eggs from our girls? That is truly thrilling.

No comments: